Full-Time Senior Web Developer by reQuid Technologies Limited
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Nigeria
Naija JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
reQuid Technologies Limited is an investment marketplace that aggregates carefully profiled investment opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new products and features
- Interface with and/or lead relevant internal and external teams on product and technology integrations
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Participate in and/or lead the entire web application development life cycle and teams right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Effectively manage all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager/owner well informed of the status of development effort
- Maintain necessary documentations of projects, code and processes
- Ensure security and privacy of code, data and other sensitive documents and property
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
- We are a startup finance and asset management firm situated in Victoria Island, creating and managing investors wealth with technology.
The qualified candidate:
- Has experience designing and working with microservices, REST applications
- Is comfortable working on Unix-based operating systems
- Has at least, a BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Has understanding of best security practices and is familiar with network and application diagnostics tools
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
13 total views, 1 today