Full-Time Project Manager by Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited – Our client in the Hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidates will be a charge toensureevents are successfully taken from the planning stage to completion, driving the process to develop a field strategy for ensuring hitch-free event project execution and maintenance of client relationship on a long term basis.
- Conceptualize and plan an event work with a dedicated team
- Select a venue for a client and hire vendors
- Negotiate costs with clients and vendors
- Ensure vendors deliver on their services as agreed
- Scrutinize bills before seeking approval payments
- Help with logistic – transportation, catering, entertainment, decoration, car park, etc.
- Ensure strict adherence to budget as agreed with the client
- Work closely with the client so as to iron out grey areas
- Set and deliver service based on the timeline agreed with the client
- Develop and maintain client relationship
- Provide direction, motivation, leadership, and support for his/her team
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Handle operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
- Give suggestions on how to enhance an event
- Ensure that every event is successfully held without hitches.
- Coordinate all operations on the day of the event
- Supervise staff and vendors
- Analyze the success of an event and prepare after-event reports
- Ensure prompt steps are taken to resolve any issue that may jeopardize the success of an event
- Ensure guests are well treated during and after an event.
- Hire security guards to help ensure order on the day of an event
- Ensure there is a thorough clean up after an event
- Ensure compliance with health and safety rules
- Comply with international best practices in project management.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Administration, Project management any other fields in social sciences
- Professional Qualification (PMP) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Project Managerin the hospitality industry
- Excellent project management skills and outstanding event planning skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sound financial analytical skills, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
32 total views, 1 today