Full-Time Project Coordinator by Royal Power & Energy Limited
Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity.
We provide the following services: Power generation services like: Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
- Prepare quotations in ERP
- Material pickup and move order verification
- Material pickup schedule with customer and warehouse
- Logistics coordination for material pickup in customer warehouse
- Creating duplicate DN as per vendor allocation
- Material distribution at the warehouse as per allocation
- Planned Access Reference Request and access REF from Customer
- Change Request Form preparation and submission
- Method of Procedure Document preparation and submission
- Acsys Key management
- Confirmation of remote monitoring and Bilamipaka form
- Decommissioning material monitoring and data collection
- The confirmation email from the customer for the decommissioned items
- Stock return note and Asset movement form request to Customer
- Stock return note verification and schedule from Customer
- Decommission material return coordination with Customer and warehouse, with signed documentation
- Confirmation of acceptance document data and pictures for signoff
- Verify JCC and ATP collection from vendors
- Third Level signoff of JCC and ATP with customer Energy department. Follow up till all sign-offs have been received.
- Collate all invoice process documents (signed JCC, ATP, Bilamipaka, AMF, SRN, confirmation email, Customer PO, JCC approval form) and submit them to the Customer for final approval
- Approval follow-up for signed Invoice process documents
- Update and maintain project Service software
- Prepare and circulate weekly update report to the respective Project Manager
- Attend weekly meetings to update project status
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
28 total views, 1 today