Full-Time Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis by Andela Nigeria (2 Openings)
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Locations: Lagos, Nairobi (Kenya)
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Nigeria
Naija JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
About the Role
- The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will report to the FP&A Director and working closely with the CFO.
- This individual will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of a first class finance function and be instrumental in driving quality commercial information to support the growth and development of the business.
What you will do
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly forecast and quarterly business review for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries.
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modeling, consolidation, analysis and presentation preparation to key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsible for preparing ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- Lead scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the global finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools
- Coordinate capital review meetings, pre-review vetting process and all aspects of formal capital appropriation request (CAR) documentation.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
What you should have
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and / or MBA is preferable.
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements.
- A proven track record in a complex manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- A desire to add value and providing a valuable contribution to the wider business.
- The ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately.
- A proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data.
- Operations and commercial literacy.
- Ability to organise multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Ability to influence and strategically partner with individuals of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the organisation.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills.
Application Closing Date
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
21 total views, 1 today