Full-Time Knowledge Management and Communications Officer by Jhpiego Nigeria
Gofixit – We are a customer-focused on-demand online solutions provider using its platform to connect vetted, reliable, trustworthy artisans, with customers who need help with repairs, installations and everyday tasks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and project site workers.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings regarding projects in progress.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Sourcing for service providers who would work on the projects.
- Providing administrative support when needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project and team members.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
- OND in any related field of study.
- At least 6 months’ work experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
using “Project Coordinator” as subject of the email.
16 total views, 1 today