Full-Time Head of Communications and Digital Marketing by reQuid Technologies Limited
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Nigeria
Online Jobs JOBS: Genuine Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
reQuid Technologies Limited – We are a startup finance and asset management firm situated in Victoria Island, creating and managing investors wealth with technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Communications and Digital Marketing
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and executing on marketing strategies, including but not limited to content marketing, building channel strategies, experimenting with different growth strategies
- Identifying channels to test, running tests, carrying out customer/audience segmentation analysis, develop and promote social media, and find ways to optimise these channels
- Working closely with top management, product and engineering teams to build viral and growth loops to shape the product to self-grow
- Experimenting and iterating ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers
- Develop and implement promotions, marketing strategies and programs to promote the brand as well as products and services of the company.
- Work in a lean startup and agile process
- Plan and execute interviews and press conferences, and manage relationships with the press and media organisations
- Design, execute and track the performance of product and company advertising on traditional, offline and online channels
- Maintain and manage feedback and communication channels with customers to drive customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Manage a comprehensive employee communications strategy and plan that directly supports the business strategy, vision and values and use a range of appropriate tools that are measurable.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
You are qualified if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience developing and executing strategic B2B alliances and retail (B2C/B2B2C) marketing
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals
- Hands-on experience working with demand-generation tools and platforms, such as or similar to Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, DemandBase, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads/Pixel, Meltwater
- Ability to uncover marketing insights from attribution models, customer database analysis, historical data, funnel reporting, and other sources of customer insight
- Preferably worked for a technology company with retail products
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
1549 total views, 1 today