Full-Time Female Health Awareness Workers by Rossland Screening Solutions
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Nigeria
Naija JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Health Awareness Worker
Location: Area 1, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- We are seeking to engage the services of female staff for a health awareness campaign.
- This campaign shall entail going to schools to create awareness about certain health conditions that affect the female population as well as proffer solutions.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
- Minimum qualification: OND
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Gender: Female
- Age: 22 – 30 years
- Residential location: Preferably within area 1 and its environs
- Working Days: Tuesday – Friday
- This shall be a six-month contract job.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title and location as the subject of the email.
10 total views, 1 today