Full-Time Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Programme Manager by Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Programme Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of this to provide proactive administrative support and ensure efficient delivery of quality academic service to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) participants.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Provide effective liaison between the faculty office, students and other relevant organizations.
- Manage up-to-date information on students and academic activities. Records management including data filling, tracking and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Manage registration and matriculation documentation. Maintain contact and assist in processing and collection of fees from students.
- Plan weekly timetable (In-person and virtual) and maintain records of attendance at lectures and other academic programmes.
- Process and issue identity cards, students administrative policy and timetable that students will require from time to time.
- Ensure timely upload and availability of course materials for the students on the Learning Management System.
- Process transcripts, statements of results and certificate for students.
- Ensure timely release of each semester’s result to students.
- Process and provide information on students’ performance for the Faculty, Senate and any interested body.
- Manage the processes of DBA examination and re-take examinations.
- Provide support for faculty ceremonials such as convocation, inaugural lectures, valedictory lectures etc.
- Manage ADHOC and specific projects as assigned by the Head of department from time to time
- Coordinate with the Accreditation office in ensuring that the school meets accreditation requirements of regulators.
- Assist faculty in the hosting of international programmes.
- Continually update the unit’s standard operating procedures in line with international best practices.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
- Faculty Department – Course design, Examination and result management
- Accounting Department – Fee collection and processing
- Document Room – ID Card and course material management
- IDT – Course materials accessibility on the Learning Management System.
- Accreditation Unit – Support accreditation processes and standard
- Good First Degree / HND from a recognized institution.
- An MSc / MBA is an added advantage. Or membership of relevant professional bodies
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience managing the administrative/operations functions of a medium or large organization
- Planning and coordinating skills
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility: availability to work Saturdays
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Basic accounting knowledge/debt management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Customer service skills
- Records management skills
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
30 total views, 1 today