Full-Time Assistant Marketing Manager by Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of this to ensure that the School maintains the EMBA / MEMBA market flagship within the environment and to provide administrative support to the admissions office in the various rounds of admissions.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Nigeria Group
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the conversion of prospective leads to EMBA / MEMBA students by establishing regular and efficient communication to the prospective candidates using different effective channels.
- Responsible for calling and following up on Executive MBA and Modular Executive MBA programme prospects to ensure they complete the application process before the end of each marketing round.
- Database Management: creates new prospects records and daily updates of prospects records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals and other sources.
- Follow-up with the applicants to submit all relevant documents for admissions.
- EMBA and MEMBA Rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for LBS administered tests and interviews.
- Process all third-party payments within 5 working days.
- Respond to inquiries from the website within 48 hours.
- Prepare an accurate admissions database.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of First Degree or HND.
- At least 3 – 5 years of marketing experience in the service/educational industry.
- Experience gained in processing admissions into educational programmes will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices.
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative.
- Document management.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply For the Job
29 total views, 1 today